Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Getting ahead

Pathetic inday is OVER!!

say hello tomorrow!!

Im starting my Post graduate studies, Masters in Foreign Service at the Lyceum of the Philippines University this first of September. After 3 weeks of searching for a place, at long last I found what I consider my new redemption place for the next months. I got a new Bicolana roomate. Mastering my tagalog is difficult, i must admit. I couldn't just laugh without explaining to her why. I tend to talk to her in bisaya. I think i have to overcome my being claustrophobic since my new dormitory is depriving us from air and sunlight though at the cost of 3,200 php i get to watch the daily news, telenovelas and studio 23. Yes, we have our own telly courtesy of our landlords. Oh, i forgot to mention we have a 10hr use of airconditioner and exclusive rights to my tornado fan. A relief I must say.

Now, im all set for school. I just need a job.

Im in a new world order again! All the luck to me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment