Sunday, March 17, 2013




One perfect day



Today, the sky is so clear
In the clouds we can disappear
Meet the sun and feel the morning fog
You make me high, like a miracle drug.



Or we can crash the ocean
Feel the cold waves in motion
Walk by the shore and lay bare on the sand
You make me shine, like a mid-day sun.



Or maybe jump off from a waterfall
Endure the splash as we tumble
Shout our hearts’ out fearlessly
You make me fly, like a doze of ecstasy.



Stroll along the boulevard at night
Desire the cold wind and watch the twilight
Grab my hand, my hips as we sway to the jazz
 You make me fire up, like an adrenaline rush.



Let’s get wild with the long-lost youthful energy
Clothes off, take a plunge into the freezing sea
Savor the moment, forget the uncertainty
You make me glow, like the bolster of electricity.



We wait for daybreak in the old wooden pier
Listen to the rage of waves from there
Close our eyes and relish this haven
You make me alive, like an oxygen.


 





No comments:

Post a Comment