Tuesday, March 26, 2013


The End

It was the saddest goodbye. 

You may not feel how deeply shattered I was when I saw your eyes speaking to me that what we should end our story. I saw it coming. I felt it. However, I was still holding on to that mantra of ours--to live by the moment. 

For you, I may be just another person who happen to pass by in your life. I may be just one of those persons who you feel you have an unspoken connection with. I may be just be one of those moments when you feel you are happier. 


It is a different story for me.

I maybe one of those persons who happen to pass by in your life. BUT YOU WILL ALWAYS BE SPECIAL TO ME. I AM JUST AROUND AND HERE TO STAY.

I may be just one of those persons who you feel you have an unspoken connection with. A CONNECTION THAT WILL LIVE.

I may be just one of those moments when you feel you are happier. MOMENTS THAT GIVE ME THE SWEETEST SMILES AND INCREDIBLY HAPPIEST TIMES.


Just may be. I still hope that we were in the same rhythm and playing the same song.


I admit, somehow I was ready for it. I was convincing myself all along that this is only just short-lived, a spur of the moment. It wasn't just another story. It wasn't just another relationship. I know somehow even how quick and how complicated it was, there was something that no one would understand. 

I didn't want you to see me wear my saddest face. I didn't want you to feel how sorrowful I was. I didn't want you to feel that I was bleeding.

Only if things were different.
Only if things were easier.
Only if those moments we lived by had its reply.

 You are wonderful. I thought you have to know that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment